Pure Florida specializes in water experiences that bring the beauty and wonder of Southwest Florida within reach! Family owned and operated, Pure Florida offers pure family fun for all ages. With locations and activities at The Marina at Edison Ford in Fort Myers and Tin City in Naples there are so many ways to ‘seas the day’!
Experience Fort Myers on Pure Florida’s M/V Edison Explorer with daily sightseeing, river and sunset cruises, private event cruises and a variety of specialty cruises ideal for groups! Watch for local wildlife and view unique birds and rookeries along the Caloosahatchee River.
All cruises and tours are accompanied by experienced, accommodating staff. Cruise narration on local history and wildlife is provided by Pure Florida’s entertaining captains, also certified master naturalists. Beverages are available for purchase onboard. Full and half day boat rentals and fishing charters are also available.
Check out our Fort Myers Specialty Cruises:
- Sunset Music Cruise: Relax and listen to live music while watching the sunset and seasonal wildlife.
- Eco-Shelling Cruise: Learn about local wildlife, watch for dolphins, exotic birds, rookeries and enjoy shelling and leisure time on Picnic Island.
- Bark on the Ark Cruise: Dogs welcome aboard for cruise and playtime at a nearby beach.
- Matlacha Island Cruise: Cruise to “hidden gem” Matlacha Island for art, shopping, dining and more.
- Marine Science Kids Cruise: A hands-on, ecological learning experience perfect for children ages 6 to 14.
- Discover Downtown Fort Myers Cruise: Stroll and hear the history of Fort Myers’ River District. Enjoy lunch downtown and a relaxing river cruise.
Additional adventure awaits at Pure Florida’s Naples location where Jet Ski rentals and tours, fishing trips and charters and jet boat thrill rides are available.